Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'm Back!

After a 10 month leave of absence, I am finally back.

Pretty much what happened was I was off for the first month or two of school, then I needed a major back surgery in November, so that had me off for a while. Then I missed school and had to play catch-up there, which took some time. Before I knew, it, I had spring break then AP tests, then finals. I'm finally here but it took me a while.
I know those are mostly lousy excuses, but it's all I've got.

To provide some momentum, my father Dave and I started a campaign: the Flames of War Firestorm campaign Bagration, the Russian offensive of 1944 to capture Minsk.
He will take the Soviet horde, while I will attempt to stem the red tide with my Germans. With as few of my own bodies as possible, obviously.
Here is our initial picture of the campaign map:
I feel...outnumbered, to say the least. But we'll see what can be done.
 
The first battle is Dave's assault on the surrounded city of Vitebsk up north. Everything is set to play tomorrow, and I'll have the AAR up by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment